On August 22nd and 23rd 2011, Mr. Doan Hong Nam, President of IIG in his business trip to the south awarded “The TOEIC Golden Partner” to 7 universities in adopting TOEIC in their education system including:
- Ton Duc Thang University
- Thu Dau Mot University
- Banking University
- University of Finance – Marketing
- University of Economics Ho Chi Minh city
- Ho Chi Minh city University of Industry and Food
- University of Labour and Social Affairs·
Mr. Doan Hong Nam (left) presenting “The TOEIC Golden Partner” certificate to Ms. Trinh Minh Huyen – Deputy Rector of Ton Duc Thang University
With Mr. Doan Ngoc Mien – Deputy Rector of Thu Dau Mot University
With Associate Pro. Dr. Ngo Huong – Rector of Banking University
With Associate Pro. Dr. Luong Minh Cu – Rector of University of Finance – Marketing
With Pro. Dr. Nguyen Dong Phong – Rector of University of Economics Ho Chi Minh city
With Mr. Pham Khoi – Rector of Ho Chi Minh city University of Industry and Food
With Dr. Bui Anh Thuy – Rector of University of Labour and Social Affairs
Under “The TOEIC Golden Partner”, the relationship between IIG Vietnam and the partners has been brought to a higher level, from clients to partners. The partners will enjoy such preferential policies including:
- IIG Vietnam will provide support in TOEIC implementation including the appropriate solutions, setting the TOEIC benchmark for students as well as the roadmap for effectively achieving the goal.
- TOEIC – oriented teaching method training workshops will be provided.
- In co-ordination to organize placement tests for students and exit tests for graduates
On behalf of IIG Vietnam, Mr. Doan Hong Nam expressed his pleasure having 7 universities in Ho Chi Minh city officially joining “The TOEIC Golden Partner”. Being the partner, IIG Vietnam makes commitment to provide overall solution package including Consultation on Teacher training; Providing TOEIC course – book as well as preferential test fees… We always advocate universities that are determined in applying TOEIC as English graduation requirement and have been in coordination and support with numerous universities in English language assessment in particular and enhancing labor force quality in the future in general, which is crucial to the international working environment.