IIG VIETNAM – The Organiser of TOEFL Junior Challenge 2014 would like to present its announcement on adjusted schedule for Final Round due to broken AAG internet cable.
The schedule for round 3 will be changed as following:
– In Danang and Thua Thien Hue: Round 3 to be proposed on Sunday 1st Febuary 2015;
– In Dong Thap: Round 3 to be proposed on Wednesday 4th February 2015;
– In Binh Phuoc: Round 3 to beproposed on Saturday 7th February 2015;
– In Hanoi, Hochiminh City and Khanh Hoa: Round 3 to be proposed on 8th February 2015;
– In Tay Ninh: Round 3 to be proposed on Wednesday 11th February 2015;
– Schedule for 6 remain province will be update in the coming message.
In situation that this is an unavoidable accident, if participants qualified for the Round 3 cannot attend the final round due to adjusted schedule, the Organiser will allow such participants to have the chance to experience the atmosphere of the competition by signing up for TPO test on IIG schedules. The result of the TPO test however, will not be valid for the TOEFL Junior Challenge 2014 competition.
Thank you for your understanding!