The Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) exam is a valid and reliable assessment of the competencies required to apply technology skills in the context of teaching and learning. For education administrators, MCE represents a way to evaluate educator readiness, and can help measure the effectiveness of professional development engagements.
2. The MCE Certification
Educators have the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a rich, custom learning experience for students.
Educators holding an MCE certification have the competencies needed to apply technology skills to the teaching and learning process, creating a richer learning experience for students, and saving precious time. A certification that aligns to global educator standards can be a helpful differentiator, whether you are looking for your first teaching position, interested in taking on a leadership role in your school, or discussing your qualifications with parents.
4. Target audience
- Individuals preparing to become classroom educators
- Educational administrators and experts
- Current educators
- Faculty of educator training colleges
- Other professionals looking to demonstrate that they have the skills needed to effectively integrate technology into teaching and learning.
Each delivery of the exam will contain approximately 40 items.
The types of questions that appear on the exam will vary, but may include one or more of the following:
- Multiple-choice, single answer
- Multiple-choice, multiple answer
- Best answer
- Extended matching
- Hot area
- Build list and reorder
- Short answer
6. Time: 60 minutes
Candidates can register for the test at IIG Vietnam’s offices. When registering for the test, candidates must present
- 03 3×4 ID photos taken within 03 months (on the back of each photo, clearly write: Full name, Date of birth, ID number)
- Original ID card/Passport (the original one that is not re-laminated)