What is Autodesk?
Autodesk is a well-known software company specialized in software about Computer-Aided Design (CAD), 2D, 3D.
The Autodesk exam is created by Autodesk and deployed by Certiport. This exam is done online, and its curriculum is complied by IIG Vietnam based on Vietnam’s demand.
The Autodesk certificate is an international certificate that verifies users with skills and degrees in using Autodesk’s software. By having this certificate, users will be recognized in technique and knowledge by Autodesk.
Benefits of Autodesk exam
Being recognized around the world, the Autodesk certificate will help you prove your prowess easier.
* For workers:
- This certificate helps to build crucial skills, making you stand out, improving confidence when in the working environment.
- The Autodesk certificate is the clearest way to certify you as an experienced Autodesk software user.
- For people who are looking for jobs, you will get a digital certificate (Autodesk badge) to make your Resume/Portfolio more impressive to employers.
- For units using capacity records, having the certificate will give the collaborator trust while working.
- Increase career opportunities. Studies have shown that over 72 students after graduation, only 42 students qualified expectation from the employers.
* For students
- Autodesk is a global certified working skills certificate.
- A prowess proof in using specialized software especially in the working environment.
* For schools
Using Autodesk exams with product packs for each major helps evaluate accurately students’ prowess. With Autodesk training programs and certificates, schools will have a better position, produce students fully trained and highly skilled to the human resource market thanks to the simulation programs.
Autodesk’s certificate level
- Autodesk Certified User (ACU): A certificate in skilled prowess with a demand of 150 hours using Autodesk’s software. ACU is suitable for users wanting to experience the software and evaluate skills in work and designing.
- Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP): A certificate in evaluating advanced skills and problem-solving skills in challenging tasks during work or designing. ACP is suitable for users using Autodesk’s software in a professional and advanced way, having at least 400 hours in using Autodesk’s software in real-life work.
- AutoCAD: The CAD software allows users to create design plans for buildings, products, and public spaces.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D: An upgrade version of AutoCAD, this is a design software specifically for infrastructure engineering.
- Inventor: The mechanical simulation software used for creating 3D digital prototypes to be used in product designing, visualization, and simulation.
- Revit: The information building software to design 3D models of structures, buildings, and building components. This is the only application that has:
- Architecture (Revit Architecture)
- Structure (Revit Structure)
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP)
- Maya: The 3D computer graphics software used for creating interactive 3D applications, including video games, cartoons, TV series, and computer-generated imagery (CGI).
- 3DS MAX: The 3D computer graphics software used for creating 3D cartoons, games, and images.
- Fusion 360: The software to develop cloud service foundation. This software lets users design, simulate, and produce using 3D and CAM technology.
Number of questions
Minimum score to achieve
|ACU – Autodesk Certified User||AutoCAD|
Inventor – Metric
Inventor – Imperial
Revit Architecture – Metric
Revit Architecture – Imperial
Fusion 360 CAD
|ACP – Autodesk Certified Professional||AutoCAD|
Inventor – Metric
Inventor – Imperial
• Revit Architecture – Metric
• Revit Architecture – Imperial
o Revit Structure – Metric
o Revit Structure – Imperial
• Revit MEP: Revit – Electrical – Metric
• Revit MEP: Revit – Electrical – Imperial
o Revit MEP: Revit – Mechanical – Metric
o Revit MEP: Revit – Mechanical – Imperial
The certificate will have a 3-year expiration date for each Autodesk version.
- Participants who completed a specific exam will get that variant of the certificate.
- After completing the exam, participants will know their scores and can download the online version of the certificate (Autodesk badge) on www.certiport.com